Situated in the heart of Mornington you will find Amicus Hair & Beauty.
This gorgeous boutique salon is dedicated to delivering results to their loyal clients and strive to exceed their expectations at all times.
Their stylists come with an invaluable experience of industry knowledge, passion and skill for hair and beauty. Only the most professional quality products are used in this professional yet relaxing environment.
Come and treat yourself to our service and expertise and see why Amicus is fast becoming the most talked about salon along the Mornington Peninsula.
Meet our staff
"Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the way in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility - not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
Horst Rechelbacher - Founder.
☆☆☆☆☆ "Donna has been cutting my hair for well over 6 years. The best skilled hairdresser I have ever come across...I highly recommend her." - Sam Hamilton
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "New salon but extremely experienced staff. Friendly and up to date staff. Fantastic colour with no hints of greys or re-growth. I bleach my hair blonde but still managed to walk out with hair as soft as silk.
Highly recommend. I follow Maria here from a previous salon. Would follow her anywhere! Do yourself a favour and give it a go." Stella McGahey
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "Love it, such a friendly salon." - Beci Brennanwilcock
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "AMAZING" - Ferne Smyth
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "Maria did amazing work. I got so many complements on my gorgeous new cut. These girls are awesome" - Wendy Hunter
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "Donna is by far the best hairdresser I've had! Been to nearly every salon in Mt. Eliza and have never been more satisfied with the service and quality of which I got from Donna." - Jessica Marasco.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "Stylists with a passion for hairdressing." - Billy Jacobson.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ "Great service and job well done!" - Melanie Semple.